CCR1016-12G is an industrial grade router with cutting edge 16 core CPU. This device comes in a 1U rackmount case, (12) Gigabit ethernet ports, a serial console cable, and a full-size type A USB port.
CCR1016-12G now has dual redundant power supplies, full-size type A USB (instead of microUSB) and onboard 2GB of RAM
The CCR1016-12G has (2) SODIMM slots and but has no memory limit in RouterOS (will accept and utilize 16GB or more).
• 16 Core networking CPU
• 12Mbs total on-chip cache
• 1.5mpps standard forwarding
• 17.8mpps fastpath forwarding
• Up to 12Gbit/s throughput
• 1U Rack mount Case
• Color touchscreen LCD display
• CPU Speed: 1.2GHz
• LAN Ports: 12
• Memory: (2) SODIMM DDR slots, 2x1GB installed
• Gigabit: Yes
• MiniPCI: 0
• USB: Full-size Type A
• PoE: No
• Operating System: RouterOS v6
• RouterOS License: Level 6
• Board Dimensions: 355 x 145 x 55mm (14" x 5.7" x 2.2")
• Max. Ambient Temperature: 50° at 1.2GHz - 70° at 1GHz CPU core frequency
• Max. Power Consumption: 38W
0 Review for MikroTik Route CCR1016-12G
Specfications are not avilable for this product.