WAVLINK AC600 High Power Outdoor Gigabit Wi-Fi Range
WL-WN570HA1 Outdoor Point To Point CPE is designed to WISP CPE solutions and long distance wireless network solutions for video surveillance and data transmission.
It features up to 1000mW wireless transmission power and has a built-in 12dBi directional dual-polarized antenna which provides an efficient way to pick up and maintains a stable signal for a wireless network connection ranging multiple kilometers.
. The AC600 AP/Router is mainly used for providing free WiFi service in big area such as factory, community, street or etc.
. The AP/Router can take an existing 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless signal, repeater and extend it to a longer range where it is too far away for the router or access point to reach.
. Build-in High Power Technology. Support Repeater, AP, router Mode.
. Features up to 1000 mW of power and enhanced receiver design.
. Robust weatherproof casewithstands harsh outdoor conditions.
. Build inlighting arrester.
. Support 3 LEDs wireless signal strength.
1. Brand Name: wavlink
2. Model Number: WL-WN570HA1
3. With Modem Function: No
4. Wi-Fi Transmission Standard: 802.11ac
5. Max. LAN Data Rate: 300Mbs
6. 2.4G Wi-Fi Transmission Rate: 450 Mbps
7. Wi-Fi Supported Frequency: 2.4G & 5G
8. Encryption mode: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
9. Transmission distance: 2km Max
10. Standards And Protocols: Wi-Fi 802.11g,Wi-Fi 802.11b,Wi-Fi 802.11n,Wi-Fi 802.11a
11. Supports WDS: Yes
12. Supports WPS: Yes
13. Type: Wireless
14. WAN Ports: 1
15. VPN: No
How it work?
1. Place the straps through the slots on the back of the AP/Router and then around the pole Tighten the straps
2. Connect one end of an LAN cable to the POE port of the provided Power injector and the other end of the LAN cable to the LAN port of the AP/Router.
3.Connect the LAN port of the power inject t a PC using another LAN cable.
4. Plug the power adapter into a wall socket.
5. The connection will be similar to the figure below after the above steps are finished.
1 x WiFi AP/Router
2 x Antenna
1 x power Adapter
1 x POE Converter
1 x RJ-45 Networking Cable
1 x Main body holder
1 x Screw fitting
2 x Cable ties
1 x Quick Installation
0 Review for WAVLINK AC600 Outdoor AP
Specfications are not avilable for this product.