Fiber Optic Splice Closures is used for protective connection of two or multiple optical cable and optic fiber distribution. It is one ofcommonlyused equipment of user access point.Used for the outdoor connection between optical distribution cable and optical inroom cable. Available for aerial,duct,direct buried application.
• Up-down bisection, horizontal type
• 2 inlet/outlet
• 24 cores max capacity
• Slide-in-lock design, over 90 opening angle tray
• Elastic integrated seal ensure tightening fit
• Housing provide fire resistant, waterproof, and quakeproof for splices while handing
• Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +65 °C
0 Review for 24 cores waterproof Optical fiber splice cable joint closure box
Specfications are not avilable for this product.